Saturday, August 11, 2007

Introduction

This is my very feeble attempt at actually starting my blog. I have had it for a couple weeks but not posted on it. So here goes. First all Hi! If you are reading this most likely you have ran across it by accident. I am a 26 yr old (soon to be 27) college student working on my BSN (nursing). I am married, have a 7 month old son and 2 step daughters whom I love very much. My son is my world, I can't remember what life was like before him...it seems like he's always been a part of my life.

Ok, so now to the real reason for this blog. I am a survivor. I am hoping to use this as a tool in my healing. Perhaps that is why I have not really started it before. Remembering, reliving, telling are all very hard things to do but I am determined (at least for now) to try to work through some of these past demons. I know this is going to be a long slow, if not sometimes stagnate journey but I invite you all to come along with me.
One of my goals for this blog is to be totally open about my feeling, the good, the bad and the really ugly.

My original idea was to make this a private blog, but beings that openness and telling is something that I need to work on I will leave it open and put it all out there.


4 comments:

Enola said...

I love what you've done with the place and look forward to reading more. You are a wonderful person and a gifted writer. I'm honored to be linked to your blog.

Hidden Tears said...

Awww thanks enola

Cassandra said...

i look forward to reading more.. and congrats on 'letting it out' and 'telling'...

Im going to link you from my blog if you dont mind?

*hugs*

Cassandra

Hidden Tears said...

thank you cassandra, and I don't mind if you link me.