Monday, August 13, 2007

The frustrations of indecision

I had sat down at the computer several times yesterday with many thoughts in my head intending to write some. Each time, I had careful figured out the wording, and order in which to put things. When I actually log in and start to type, I change my mind. I feel like I have completely drawn a blank. What it is that I was going to say no long seems to be valid or important.

This is what immediately takes place in my head whenever I think of sharing my thoughts/feelings especially when it's related to the abuse.

Oh I really want to get this out, its really bothering me. It would be good to get it out. Wait, its not really that big of a deal. I think I'm over reacting about it. Maybe I should just keep it to myself. Yes, keep it to yourself, no one would want to hear about it. It's not important. It's stupid, I cant allow myself to bother anyone with this.

It frustrates me that I can not simply sit here and empty my mind without second guessing the importance or validity of my thoughts.


1 comment:

Enola said...

This blog is yourself - an extension of yourself. Let your hair down here and let it all out. This blog isn't for anyone but you. So let loose!