Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mail Call

As most of you know I have been waiting for an important letter from school. The letter that dictates my life for the next 2 and a half years. Yesterday, I went out to campus(I don't have class on tuesdays) just to see if that freaking letter was maybe, somehow put in my campus mail instead of sent to my house. No letter there. When I got home the mail hadn't gotten there yet so I went on with my usually meanderings and runnings and some how forgot to check the mail. Went to work still wondering as I have been stressing over this sense Aug 25. Anyhow get home from work, check the mail. There is a letter from my college, my heart started racing I knew this was it. I debated for a moment on weather to open it or wait til the next day then It was like "who the heck am I kidding" took a deep breath and ripped it open. It says as fallows:

Dear (My name),

Congratulations! It is my pleasure, on behalf of the Nursing Department faculty, to offer you admissions to the nursing program...

YAY!!! *jumps for joy* Soooo freakin happy!!!!!

I didnt read the rest of the letter till later but you get the jest of it.

Just wanted to share my good news with all of you, I needed this in my life right now gives me something to help me totally refocus and work harder for cause I have totally been slacking. Yet somehow still holding a 3.75 not sure how that happened *scratches head* not that I'm complaining but now I will actually strive to get the 4.0

5 comments:

Masked Emotions said...

I know I told you yesterday, but I must tell you again. I'm SOOOO happy for you! I couldn't be more happier for you. Love you honey!!!
((((((((huggles)))))) Dontcha just love that cute lil word?

Hidden Tears said...

lol yes it is cute *huggles* love you to hon.

Cassandra said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is just awesome!!!

*hugs*
Cassie

jumpinginpuddles said...

congrats, we followed you ehre from enola great blog

Hidden Tears said...

Thank you all so much.